Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Par-tay!

This year, for Kailyn's 5th birthday, we were able to hold the party at my parents' house so that we could invite both Ryan and my families (our house just isn't big enough). With this blessing we were able to plan a wonderful "princess" party for Kailyn to enjoy surrounded by family who LOVE her!Our little treat buffet....the kids got to load up a treat bag with goodies before heading home! I got most of this idea from my girlfriend Lindsey! If you're interested you can visit her website: www.goodiebagbuffets.com
Her blanket from Gma Stehouwer....Kailyn got to help pick out the colors but hadn't seen it finished yet...she LOVES it!Kailyn and her cake......she was so happy with how it turned out! I am too, but I couldn't have done it without my mom there to frost it and figure out some of the design things! Thanks mom!
The kids digging in to the candy and filling their bags....yummy!Every year on their birthday the kids put a handprint on their tree in the playroom at my parents! So, since we were already there, we decided to have Kailyn add her 5th handprint to her tree....she did a great job!
Thanks again Mom and Dad for opening your home for us to use and for all the help in preparing the cake and the food....I love you guys!
And to my precious birthday girl....Happy Birthday, we LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment