Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Fling

This Friday night, under the lights, we were so proud of our little "cheerleader!"  Kailyn had attended a cheer camp last Saturday morning with our favorite HC cheerleader, Alexis (a.k.a. my cousin) and they got to show off their stuff at the game!  We couldn't have been prouder, she not only knew all the moves but was super outgoing and sure of herself in front of a stand full of fans:)
Getting ready!
Kailyn and Alexis!
NOT happy at all:)
Wow, look at that kick!
My favorite pic.....priceless!
We also captured a few moments on the camcorder before it malfunctioned and we lost the entire footage of the little dance they did at half time:(  It was one of those times that I couldn't have been prouder and even shed a few tears, but I have it in my memory forever!  You did a great job peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment