Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The first of many....

I can't believe that my baby girl is already old enough to be a kindergartener, but today was the day that we started a new chapter in our daily lives!  We are so proud of our little princess and she was so excited that I had to find a count down chart, like the one in the first few pictures, to help us stay focused!
"Hooray, Hooray, today is the big day!!!"
My precious baby girl!
My little people!
Waiting for the bus to come and pick her up!
So excited for her little trek across the street to school!
Getting off the bus at school.....all smiles!
Kailyn with our amazing neighbor (and an aide at Kailyn's school) who was the one to greet her at school when she got off the bus!  The bus was late and so Kailyn missed her teacher coming to get the kids from the playground but she wasn't bothered one bit!  Thank you so much Carol for putting this mommy at ease:)

No comments:

Post a Comment