Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Community Egg Hunt

The Saturday before Easter we headed to Dunton Park for a community egg hunt. It was the first time I have ever tried something like this with the kids and I was by myself....needless to say the kids stuck by my side and did wonderful! There were a ton of people, but luckily we got up towards the front of the pack and the kids were divided into age groups. Our strategy was to head straight to the back and then start picking up the eggs.....worked pretty well. Kailyn and Will each picked up about 4 before I cut them off so there would be plenty for everyone else:) Among our treasures were candy and other goodies, as well as a free cheeseburger from McD's for each of them! What a fun event....we can't wait for next year!As the kids finished up...it started to sprinkle. So thank you Lord for allowing us to have such decent weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment