Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Farm Fun!

Saturday we headed to Post Family Farm to meet my sister and her kids and what was supposed to be my mom, but ended up being my dad and brother due to my mom feeling under the weather. Of course we had to partake in some delicious pumpkin donuts before getting started, so that's what we did!The kids loved feeding the goats.
Another highlight, for sure, was the pumpkin train. Will couldn't hardly wait to ride it.....and of course it was pulled by a John Deere lawn tractor:)The boys and the girls playing around on the rusty old tractor.
All the grandkids.....we would of had to do this shot if my mom was there, but it meant even more to get a decent one because she wasn't there!All ready for the hay ride and the corn maze.Me and my siblings!Our cute little kitty! Everyone, including Kristi and I, got our faces painted before we left.......what a fun morning! Thanks Mom and Dad for treating us to such a special morning which we'll treasure for years:)

No comments:

Post a Comment