Saturday, August 15, 2009

BIG Sister!

The other day, Kailyn and Will were chasing each other around playing dinosaur!! Will turned around and ran right into the kitchen table:( All I heard was a "crack" sound!!! I knew when he fell to his knees that he was in pain. I scooped him up and settled him down a bit before looking at the nice shiner he had on his forhead. He was really distraught and I was in the middle of doing something that couldn't wait, so I asked Kailyn if she would read books to him. She loves to make up stories using the pictures or retelling her favorite ones that she has pretty much memorized. It is so precious to hear and see my children have such love for each other, but also reading!!!! Thanks for being such a caring big sister, Kailyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment