Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pre-season Fall Leaf Training!!!!

Early in the week, after the weekend storms, we had tons of leaves and branches down in the yard. The kids really wanted a leaf pile to jump in, so......when daddy got home we ate dinner and headed outside to make a leaf pile. The kids had tons of fun jumping in the leaves and just being kids:) The leaves are a little green, but they were so cute, I couldn't help but click some pics!They would run from the barn all the way across the yard to their leaf pile! Obviously the one with the longer legs got there first every time!
You wouldn't believe how hard Ryan and I had to try for this picture......so worth it!
My precious blessings teach me so many things about the simple things in life......I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment