Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 Years Old!!!!

On Saturday, July 31, my baby turned 3!!!! I'm not sure how we have gotten to such a high number in such a short time, but I guess the calendar doesn't lie. To celebrate we had a special lunch at McDonald's and then cake and ice cream with our grandparents!!!!William has an obsession with blowers (especially backpack ones) so this gift was a hit!!!! Thank you Walmart:)
Another obsession as of late is John Deere.......here he's showing off his gator.
And his cool new John Deere sleeping bag.....adorable!My first attempt at a dino cake....it was pretty easy and turned out really cute!The big floor puzzle that we put together at least 3 times!!!!
William we are so proud of you and the sweet little man you are becoming.......I just can't believe how fast the time has gone! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment