Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally...

Last night Will finally figured out how to climb out of his crib:( I feel like I jinxed myself because yesterday I told Daysha that he hadn't done it yet! Anyway, I was letting him cry it out last night because I am sick of getting up in the middle of the night (for those of you who know me well, you know I require a lot of sleep). So, I was standing out in the hall just waiting for him to calm down before I went back to bed. As I was listening his crying got louder and closer to the door and finally I heard the doorknob and there stood my little man! I could hardly believe it:) It was hard to be mad, but now I don't want him to hurt himself when he gets out, so I have been looking for cheap toddler beds today. No luck yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment