Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Last night we were able to spend a wonderful night with family celebrating Michael's 5th and Brook's 3rd birthdays. They were born 2 years and 6 days apart, so my sister always combines their birthdays for family parties! The party was held at my mom's because Kristi and Todd were dog-sitting and Kailyn is (for some reason) petrified of dogs. We had a huge pizza (enough to feed 4 kids and 9 adults, including my "little" brother), some yummy cheese salsa dip and chips and some finger jello. Everything tasted so good! It is nights like these that I wish I could stop time and just stay and have them never end. The kids were playing good, both great-grandmas were present and I LOVED the company of my family:) My parents also surprised us by purchasing (at a church auction) a weekend at a cottage for the entire family! I am so excited I can hardly wait until May!!! Anyway, we had a great time and I thank the Lord for times like these that are full of love and laughter:) Happy birthday Michael and Brook!

Brook and Michael opening their gifts from us! Michael loved his football mittens and Brook couldn't wait to wear her sleeping beauty undies:)

William is sitting on Michael's new monster truck while he checks out his other gifts!Brook got these headbands and both the girls wanted to wear them. I love the smile Brook!
Uncle Josh ramming with the boys on the floor. We love you "football":)

No comments:

Post a Comment